Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon Mak, MD is a pulmonologist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Mak completed a residency at Kaiser Oakland Med Ctr. He currently practices at San Mateo Medical Center EMR and is affiliated with San Mateo Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mak is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Kaiser Oakland Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Kaiser Oakland, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of California At Los Angeles / Center For Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mak?
Excellent doctor, friendly, caring, helpful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mak frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Mak's office is located at 222 W 39th Ave, San Mateo, CA 94403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care
San Mateo Medical Center EMR
San Mateo Medical Center222 W 39th Ave, San Mateo, CA 94403 (650) 573-2222