Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon Chang, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Norfolk Genl Hospital. He currently practices at St. Francis Health Center Hospital System and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Health System Saint Francis.
- Norfolk Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Norfolk Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- National Taiwan University, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Francis Health Center Hospital System
St. Francis Health Center Hospital System1700 SW 7th St, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 295-8359
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 1700 SW 7th St, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, Min Nan, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Health System Saint Francis