Dr. Gordon Groh, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Groh completed a residency at University of Missouri. He currently practices at Asheville Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Groh is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Asheville Orthopaedic Associates
Asheville Orthopaedic Associates111 Victoria Rd, Asheville, NC 28801 Existing Patients: (828) 252-7331
- University of Missouri, Residency Hospital
- Baylor School Of Medicine, Hand Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Texas Health Science Center; One Year Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Missouri, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Groh?
Dr Groh first saw me about five years ago for what I thought was shoulder pain. He referred me to a neuro surgeon who alternately cured my pain with cervical fusion. Two years later I returned with pain in the other shoulder that turned out to be a bone spur. He removed it leaving me without pain. He advised me I had a lot of arthritis in that shoulder which came to bear a year later. I was able to delay shoulder replacement for two years through his care. Ultimately, in Dec 2019 Dr. Groh replaced my shoulder. After six months of rehab under his guidance, I am now playing golf. Amazing no pain. He is truly a gifted surgeon. One other note, Dr. Groh shows great compassion to his patients which is a huge plus in my book. Howard Gottlieb August 2020
- Mission Hospital - Asheville
- Murphy Medical Center