Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gopal Gupta, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Rnt Medical College, University Of Rajasthan. He currently practices at Belmont Cambridge Health Care and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Rnt Medical College, University Of Rajasthan, Residency Hospital — 1988
- SMS Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Dr Gupta has been the pediatrician of my son, and we always got the best help, assistance and guidance from him. I highly recommend him to any parent who cares about finding a caring pediatrician for their kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gopal Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 799 Concord Ave Ste 4, Cambridge, MA 02138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Belmont Cambridge Health Care
Boston Children's Primary Care Alliance799 Concord Ave Ste 4, Cambridge, MA 02138 (617) 491-5111