Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Gonzalo Romero, MD is a general surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Romero completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Gonzalo Romero MD and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romero is board certified in General Surgery.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Aultman Health Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Riverside Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gonzalo Romero MD
Rodolfo H Gonzalez MD1860 Town Center Dr Ste 350, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (703) 698-0660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romero?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romero frequently treats Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure, Gallbladder Removal, and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic.
Dr. Romero's office is located at 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 350, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Romero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center