Dr. Gonzalo Mosquera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mosquera's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gonzalo Mosquera, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Mosquera completed a residency at Seton Hall University School Grad Med Ed. and is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital.
- Seton Hall University School Grad Med Ed, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Division De Ciencias De La Salud, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6735 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32835 Existing Patients: (813) 380-0176
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mosquera?
After researching the best surgeons Lipo 360. I ended up going with Dr. Mosquera and I’m so glad I did! Dr. Colombia and his staff were very kind and professional. He communicated with me and really listened to what I wanted, and gave me just what I was hoping for. I felt great after the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mosquera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mosquera frequently treats Botox® Injection, Captique™ Injection, and Collagen Injection.
Dr. Mosquera's office is located at 6735 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32835. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mosquera speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mosquera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandon Regional Hospital