Dr. Golder Wilson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Golder Wilson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center. He currently practices at Texas Tech Physicians Pediatric. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetics.
- U Mich Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1972
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston Floating Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Tech Physicians Pediatric3601 4th St Fl 3, Lubbock, TX 79430 Existing Patients: (806) 743-6021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Even after retirement Wilson keeps tabs on his e-mail and is still helpin us out without some insurance company payin him to do it. Thats really cool by itself. I remember a lot of sincere effort and care. We wont see his like again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Anemia, Down Syndrome, and Rash.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 3601 4th St Fl 3, Lubbock, TX 79430. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.