Dr. Goetz Kloecker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kloecker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Goetz Kloecker, MD is a hematology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Kloecker completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at UofL Physicians - Medical Oncology/Hematology and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kloecker is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U Munich, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UofL Physicians - Medical Oncology/Hematology
UofL Physicians - Medical Oncology/Hematology529 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 562-4369
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kloecker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kloecker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kloecker frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kloecker's office is located at 529 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kloecker speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kloecker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital