Dr. Okoji has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Godswill Okoji, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hyattsville, MD. Dr. Okoji completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Ulnacs Medical Care PC and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- John's Hopkins U, Other Education — 2002
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Howard University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- National Postgraduate Med College Of Nigeria, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Ibadan, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fijian, Igbo, Spanish, Yoruba
Ulnacs Medical Care PC3331 Toledo Ter Ste 108, Hyattsville, MD 20782 Existing Patients: (301) 408-4111
ULNACS Medical Care PC
Godswill O Okoji MD Inc.1809 Benning Rd NE, Washington, DC 20002 Existing Patients: (202) 399-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okoji?
Dr Okoji has been my Dr since Dr. Barnes passed away. He has always been professional, answered my questions and shown care and concern. I appreciate him as my doctor and his staff has always been professional and couterous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Godswill Okoji, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Okoji's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okoji accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okoji frequently treats Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, Muscle Weakness, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Okoji's office is located at 3331 Toledo Ter Ste 108, Hyattsville, MD 20782. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Okoji speaks Spanish, Yoruba, and Fijian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center