Dr. Gloria Rouhani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rouhani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gloria Rouhani, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Aiken, SC. Dr. Rouhani completed a residency at Palmetto Health Richland. She currently practices at Aiken OB/GYN Associates PA and is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Palmetto Health Richland, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Ross University, Medical School — 2004
- California State University, Fullerton, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Greater Newport Physicians
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aiken OB/GYN Associates PA
Aiken Obstetrics & Gynecology410 University Pkwy Ste 1550, Aiken, SC 29801 Existing Patients: (803) 649-7535
Aiken Regional Medical Centers302 University Pkwy, Aiken, SC 29801 Existing Patients: (803) 649-7535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rouhani?
Dr.Rouhani is the best! Her beside manner is outstanding. She takes her time and explains everything. I just love.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rouhani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rouhani frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Excessive Menstrual Bleeding, and Chronic Pelvic Pain.
Dr. Rouhani's office is located at 410 University Pkwy Ste 1550, Aiken, SC 29801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rouhani speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rouhani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers