Dr. Major has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Glenna Major, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Elizabethtown, KY. Dr. Major completed a residency at University Louisville School Of Med. She currently practices at Communicare and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Major is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Communicare Inc1311 N Dixie Ave, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 769-1304
Communicare Inc.107 Cranes Roost Ct, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 765-2605
Communicare Inc1072 S Dixie Blvd, Radcliff, KY 40160 Existing Patients: (270) 351-8166
- 4 1311 N Dixie Ave Bldg C, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 769-1304
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Major?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glenna Major, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Major's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Major accepts your insurance.
Dr. Major frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and Schizoaffective Disorder.
Dr. Major's office is located at 1311 N Dixie Ave, Elizabethtown, KY 42701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin