Dr. Glenn Yamagata, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yamagata's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Glenn Yamagata, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Yamagata completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at SOUTHEASTERN HEART & VASCULAR and is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.
- Wake Forest U, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Rochester, Medical School — 1993
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yamagata?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yamagata accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yamagata frequently treats Atherosclerosis of Aorta, Atherosclerosis, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Yamagata's office is located at 1331 N Elm St Ste 200, Greensboro, NC 27401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yamagata has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center