Dr. Rampe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Glenn Rampe, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orono, ME. Dr. Rampe completed a residency at Altoona Hosp. He currently practices at Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Altoona Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of South Florida, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rampe?
Dr. Rampe has been my primary care physician for some years now, and he has served me well in that capacity. I would certainly recommend him to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP
Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP84 Kelley Rd, Orono, ME 04473 (207) 866-4399