Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 389-0600.
Dr. Glenn Cooper, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at Lankenau Hospital. He currently practices at Jefferson Community Physicians -endocrinology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lankenau Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Lankenau Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Lankenau Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
Dr. Glenn Cooper is the best doctor I've ever met. He listened patiently, checked carefully, inquired about my condition in detail, told me to take medicine on time, and asked me to bring the medicine and show him. I think he is a highly professional and trustworthy doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cooper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Glenn Cooper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Heart Murmur.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 2130 Spring Garden St Fl 1, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital