Dr. Glenn Haber, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Haber completed a residency at Veterans Admin Hosp. He currently practices at Englewood Podiatry and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Englewood Podiatry140 Grand Ave Ste 4, Englewood, NJ 07631 Existing Patients: (201) 569-0212
- 2 14-23 River Rd, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 Existing Patients: (201) 796-7280
- Veterans Admin Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- 1983, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Va Mc Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Kent State University, Medical School — 1981
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haber?
I have been a patient of Dr. Haber‘s for almost 30 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough. From hammertoes to plantar fasciitis he has given me the gift of freedom from foot pain. I have recommended him to family and friends and would not hesitate to do so again.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Valley Hospital