Dr. Polin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Glenn Polin, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Polin completed a residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (General Surgery). He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center - New York, NY (Cardiovascular Disease) Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology), Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (General Surgery), Residency Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (Internal Medicine), Internship Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine - Philadelphia, PA, Medical School
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polin?
I had an ablation done on August 13 of this year by Dr. Polin and it went well. I want to praise him and his staff in the attention and service I was given from start to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glenn Polin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Polin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Polin frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Syncope, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Polin's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 3, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 3, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-4145
Cardiovascular Institute Of MS
Cardiovascular Institute Of MS303 Marion Ave, McComb, MS 39648 (601) 249-1350
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists19550 E 39th St S Ste 210, Independence, MO 64057 (816) 478-9071
Ochsner Specialty Health Center - Slidell
Ochsner Specialty Health Center - Slidell1850 Gause Blvd E Ste 202, Slidell, LA 70461 (985) 639-3777
Overland Park5701 W 119th St Ste 430, Overland Park, KS 66209 (913) 253-3000