Dr. Mills has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Glenn Mills, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Mills completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at LSU Health Sciences Ctr Crdlgy and is affiliated with Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mills is board certified in Hematology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mills?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glenn Mills, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mills' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mills accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mills frequently treats Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, Sickle Cell Disease, and Maternal Anemia.
Dr. Mills' office is located at 1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport
LSU Health Sciences Ctr Crdlgy
Lsuhsc Shreveport1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103 (318) 813-1057
LSU Health Science Ctr Hem/Onc
Lsuhsc Outpatient Research Pharmacy1405 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103 (318) 626-1200