Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Glenn Stoller, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rockville Centre, NY. Dr. Stoller completed a residency at Columbia Presby Hospital. He currently practices at OCLI Vision and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stoller is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia Presby Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OCLI - Rockville Centre2000 N Village Ave Ste 402, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 766-2519
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoller?
Dr. Stoller performed retinal surgery on me, it was a painless procedure and within a week I was almost back to normal, sight better than ever. He is kind, low keyed and an absolute genius!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stoller frequently treats Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), Retinal Dystrophy, and Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM).
Dr. Stoller's office is located at 2000 N Village Ave Ste 402, Rockville Centre, NY 11570. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stoller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stoller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center