Dr. Glenn Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Glenn Goldstein, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Saginaw Co-Op Hosps. He currently practices at Colon-rectal Surgeons of Ft. Wayne PC and is affiliated with Dupont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Grant Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Saginaw Co-Op Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mt Sinai/beth Israel Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
i have been a patient of his for a lot of years. he is the only one i trust. as a retired r.n. i have taken care of his patients as well as being one. would recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags, Anal or Rectal Pain, and Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage).
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 7900 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 302, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldstein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
Colon-rectal Surgeons of Ft. Wayne PC7900 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 302, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 Existing Patients: (260) 435-1900