Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Glenn Scibilia, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bay Shore, NY. He currently practices at SightMD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scibilia is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Med College, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Universidad Del Noreste, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SightMD375 E Main St Ste 24, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 665-1330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scibilia?
Had a wonderful experience with Dr Scibilia and his staff. They were able to fit my daughter in for an emergency appointment. Everyone was very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Scibilia was kind and professional with my teen daughter: he was able to treat her eye and she felt immediate relief before we left the office. He spoke to her about the importance of changing her contacts and preventing future infection. It was very obvious that he is passionate about his patients and helping people. We are very grateful they accommodated us during such a busy time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scibilia frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Blepharitis, and Disseminated Chorioretinitis and Disseminated Retinochoroiditis.
Dr. Scibilia's office is located at 375 E Main St Ste 24, Bay Shore, NY 11706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scibilia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Scibilia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.