Click here to compare with other Pain Management Specialists.
Dr. Glenn Babus, DO is a pain management specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Babus completed a residency at The University Of Texas At Houston. He currently practices at Cellience and is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- The University Of Texas At Houston, Residency Hospital
- Charity Hospital Of Louisiana Tulane University, Internship Hospital
- Southeastern University Of The Health Sciences, Nova College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babus?
I was referred to this doctor through my primary. I was highly disappointed in how my appointment went. Babas made it obvious that he did not care about me or my concerns. He would ask me a question, then cut me off as I tried to answer. He rushed through my appointment - I spent more time waiting in the waiting room longer than I did with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Babus frequently treats Back Pain, Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Babus' office is located at 133 E 58th St Ste 504 505, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Babus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Richmond University Medical Center