Dr. Beard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Glenn Beard, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Beard completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Lakeshore Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beard is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Edwards Hines Jr Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beard?
Dr. Beard has excellent patient communication skills. He was very effective in helping my son's TB analysis, and treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beard frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Beard's office is located at 2555 S King Dr Fl 2, Chicago, IL 60616. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Lakeshore Pulmonary Associates
Chicago Office2555 S King Dr Fl 2, Chicago, IL 60616 Existing Patients: (312) 674-4005