Dr. Glenn Rothman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Rothman completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hosp. He currently practices at Arizona Otolaryngology Consultants, PC and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Arizona Otolaryngology Consultants, PC
Mesa Office1520 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202 (480) 833-7320
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Virginia, Medical School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothman?
Dr. Rothman diagnosed and performed surgery on my tongue for Squamous Cell Carcinoma in December of 2019. I of course was concerned. There was never a doubt in his mind that the surgery he was about to perform was going to be successful and the outcome for me was going to be a complete removal of the cancer. He called me every step of the way during diagnosis, pre surgery and after surgery. His demeanor was confident and matter of fact. I’ll take that bedside manner any day. His credentials are impeccable. Several staff at the hospital told me I had one of the best surgeons they had ever worked with. I am grateful to have met this man.
- Banner Desert Medical Center