Dr. Glen Feltham, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Mill, SC. Dr. Feltham completed a residency at Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Orthopedic Surgery. He currently practices at SpecOrtho and is affiliated with Piedmont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feltham is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
SpecOrtho130 Cristano Ave Ste B, Fort Mill, SC 29715 Existing Patients: (803) 548-6464
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Other Education — 2014
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center & Case Western Reserve University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Dayton, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feltham?
I definitely recommend Dr Feltham ! I was told “you will need a new knee when you can’t stand it anymore.” I heard of the operation being performed for NBA professional players. A procedure called Micro fracturing. Dr Feltham was the only Orthapedic that I found to do this for my knee. It worked wonderfully. I am so thankful that I was lucky enough to have him perform this solution. It’s been over ten years. I am 62 and I can ride a bike,or perform construction work on my knee out limitation
- Piedmont Medical Center