Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Glen Robia, MD is a hematology specialist in Bemidji, MN. Dr. Robia completed a residency at U Calif-San Francisco. He currently practices at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Robia is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- U Calif-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Meritcare Medical Group1233 34th St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 Existing Patients: (218) 333-5000
Sanford Allergy And Asthma
Sanford Bemidji Medical Center1300 Anne St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 Existing Patients: (218) 751-5430
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robia frequently treats Anemia.
Dr. Robia's office is located at 1233 34th St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.