Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Glen Heckman, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Heckman completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heckman?
My doctor for 16 year. Great doctor receptionist and biller very rude. The biller and the receptionist are the rudest people I have encountered in 16 years of being a patient of this physician
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heckman frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Pregnancy Test, and Gynecologic Cancer Screening.
Dr. Heckman's office is located at 3801 Gaston Ave Ste 200, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heckman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center
Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates
Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates3801 Gaston Ave Ste 200, Dallas, TX 75246 (214) 823-9630