Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raffel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glen Raffel, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Raffel completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. He currently practices at Umass Memorial Medical Center ANS. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raffel is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Medical Center ANS
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raffel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raffel frequently treats Pancytopenia, Bleeding Disorders, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Raffel's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raffel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.