Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raviola's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Raviola completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital Psychiatry. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raviola is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Harvard T.H Chan School of Public Health (MPH), Other Education — 2012
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raviola?
I have worked with Dr. Raviola for five years starting in high school, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is excellent - Our sessions are productive, as he is intelligent and patient. He and I have successfully navigated my difficult and toxic family drama -- Today I am on good terms with all of my loved ones, and I am deeply grateful for his help in choosing to stay committed to them. He always has good advice if I ask for it, and he also just listens when that's what I need. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raviola accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raviola frequently treats Psychiatric Diseases and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Raviola's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raviola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital