Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS
Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS is
- Cerec Cad/Cam Inlab Advanced Certification, Other Education — 2015
- New York University Implant Program, Other Education — 2008
- Academy Of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Westchester Med Ctr, New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Westchester Med Ctr/Ny Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 1995
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boiano?
Dr. Boiano is a wonderful dentist. He is caring and gentle. I was very nervous and needed a tooth extraction. He assured me I wouldn't feel any pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Boiano's profile.
Dr. Boiano in specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Boiano's office is located at 3651 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY 10465. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Boiano is able to speak Italian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Boiano provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Westchester Medical Center
Boiano Dental Bronx, NY
Boiano Dental Bronx, NY3651 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10465 (718) 597-6500
Boiano Ambulatory Surgical Center300 Main St, Eastchester, NY 10709 (914) 268-0020