Click here to compare with other Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Bronx, NY. Dr. Boiano completed a residency at Westchester Med Ctr, New York Medical College. He currently practices at Boiano Dental Bronx, NY and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cerec Cad/Cam Inlab Advanced Certification, Other Education — 2015
- New York University Implant Program, Other Education — 2008
- Academy Of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Westchester Med Ctr, New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Westchester Med Ctr/Ny Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 1995
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boiano?
Dr. Boiano is a wonderful dentist. He is caring and gentle. I was very nervous and needed a tooth extraction. He assured me I wouldn't feel any pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boiano frequently treats Broken Tooth, CAD-CAM Dentistry, and Cavity.
Dr. Boiano's office is located at 3651 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10465. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boiano speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Boiano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center