Dr. In has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gino In, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. In completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Usc Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. In is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Emory University, Other Education — 2006
- Emory, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Usc Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (323) 865-3105
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. In?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gino In, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. In's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. In accepts your insurance.
Dr. In frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Melanoma, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. In's office is located at 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. In speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center