Dr. Pontius has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gina Pontius, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Palmyra, MO. Dr. Pontius completed a residency at Southern Illinois University. She currently practices at Hannibal Clinic and is affiliated with Hannibal Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pontius is board certified in Family Practice.
- Southern Illinois University, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Southern Illinois University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Southern Illinois University, Internship Hospital — 2008
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hannibal Clinic Palmyra1811 S Main St, Palmyra, MO 63461 Existing Patients: (573) 769-2231
Quincy Medical Group100 Medical Dr, Hannibal, MO 63401 Existing Patients: (573) 769-2231
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pontius?
Dr. Pontius is the most caring doctor I've ever been treated by. She has helped me lower my A1c within 6 months prescribing proper meds. Also advised me about diet and exercise. I have also had steroid injections in shoulders, finger. She is very very good hitting the right place. Because of her capability my pain was eased enough to be able to work. She talks with you and listens to you. She has a genuine concern about my health and quality of my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gina Pontius, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pontius' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pontius accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pontius frequently treats Rotator Cuff Tendinosis and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Pontius' office is located at 1811 S Main St, Palmyra, MO 63461. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hannibal Regional Hospital