Dr. Lundberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gina Lundberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Lundberg completed a residency at Georgia Baptist Hospital. She currently practices at Emory Heart and Vascular East Cobb and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush-Presby St Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Georgia Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Heart and Vascular East Cobb
Saint Joseph's Medical Group137 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 1200, Marietta, GA 30068 Existing Patients: (678) 843-9601
- 2 110 S Main St Ste B, Hiawassee, GA 30546 Existing Patients: (706) 896-7662
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lundberg?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lundberg over 20 years. She is the most caring and knowledgeable physician I have ever had on my team. If she finds something else that could be a health issue, she refers me to a specialist that she knows will take care of me. I am blessed to have her as my cardiologist. She also has a NP in which I have total confidence. Her medical assistant that schedules appointments and procedures for Dr. Lundberg that is the very best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lundberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lundberg frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Hyperlipidemia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lundberg's office is located at 137 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 1200, Marietta, GA 30068. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Hospital