Dr. Mantia-Smaldone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gina Mantia-Smaldone, MD is a oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Mantia-Smaldone completed a residency at Magee-Womens Hosp. She currently practices at Fox Chase Cancer Center and is affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Other Education — 2010
- Magee-Womens Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Magee-Womens Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Stony Brook Univ Hosp SUNY, Medical School — 2004
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mantia-Smaldone?
Dr Gina is very kind, caring and professional. Does what she can to make you comfortable. She never rushes the appointment, explains things well, all the nurses who work with her in office are also professional and compassionate. Her nurse who works remotely, Janet S. is horrible, can't depend on her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gina Mantia-Smaldone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mantia-Smaldone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mantia-Smaldone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mantia-Smaldone frequently treats Pap Smear, Ovarian Cysts, and Uterine Fibroids.
Dr. Mantia-Smaldone's office is located at 333 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center