Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Gina Chen, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. She currently practices at The Polyclinic Sleep Medicine Center and is affiliated with Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. Dr. Chen is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen frequently treats Respiratory Failure, Respiratory Management, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 1001 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
The Polyclinic Sleep Medicine Center1001 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122 (206) 860-4545