Dr. Mentzer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gina Mentzer, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Lincoln, NE. She currently practices at Nebraska Heart Institute and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mentzer is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Ohio State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mentzer?
Dr. Mentzer is very caring and thorough. When I first saw her I was a complete mess; she admitted me to the hospital for testing. I needed a pacemaker and defibrillator. She cares about the person as a whole; I'm not just a "number". You would do well do have Dr. Mentzer as your cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Nebraska Heart
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Memorial Hospital
Nebraska Heart Institute
Nebraska Heart Hospital - Lincoln7500 S 91st St, Lincoln, NE 68526 (402) 327-2700
Nebraska Pain Consultants
Nebraska Pain Consultants PC6940 Van Dorn St Ste 201, Lincoln, NE 68506 (402) 413-6363
Memorial Hospital300 N Columbia Ave, Seward, NE 68434 (402) 646-4651