Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (559) 840-3938, and for other questions, call (559) 323-0940.
Dr. Gurbinder Brar, MD
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Dr. Gurbinder Brar, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Brar completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. She currently practices at Gina G Brar MD and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Gina G Brar MD
Gina Brar MD7075 N Maple Ave Ste 101, Fresno, CA 93720 Call
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Internship Hospital — 1993
- MD RADIOLOGY 1988-1990, Other Education — 1990
- Chandigarh College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brar?
I feel extremely lucky to have found Dr. Brar. She is attentive and caring, and I can't believe the amount of time she takes and how quick she is to respond. She corrected my blood pressure in one visit after my previous doctor couldn't in years. She is a gem!
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gurbinder Brar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brar frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Rash.
Dr. Brar's office is located at 7075 N Maple Ave Ste 101, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brar speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.