Dr. Chung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gina Chung, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Ft Wright, KY. Dr. Chung completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at The Christ Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chung is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Yale University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Christ Hospital Physicians
The Christ Hospital Outpatient Center - Fort Wright1955 Dixie Hwy, Ft Wright, KY 41011 Existing Patients: (859) 331-3304
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gina Chung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chung frequently treats Breast Diseases, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 1955 Dixie Hwy, Ft Wright, KY 41011. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital