Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gina Badalato, MD
Dr. Gina Badalato, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Badalato completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. She currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Urology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Badalato is board certified in Urology.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2007
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badalato?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Badalato has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gina Badalato, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Badalato's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Badalato accepts your insurance.
Dr. Badalato frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Badalato's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.