Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Velez-Domenech accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Velez-Domenech completed a residency at Montefiore Hospital and Med Center. He currently practices at METROPOLITAN HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai Hospital School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Montefiore Hospital and Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Montefiore Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metropolitan Hospital1901 1st Ave, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 423-6262
Bcph Boston Children's Health Physicians40 Saw Mill River Rd Ste Ll, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 304-5288
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Velez-Domenech?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Velez-Domenech frequently treats HIV Screening, Gonorrhea Screening, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Velez-Domenech's office is located at 1901 1st Ave, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Velez-Domenech speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Velez-Domenech has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.