Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gilberto Munoz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Munoz completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Travel Medicine and Corporate Health Streeterville and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Illinois Hospital and Health System, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Veracruzana University (Mexico), Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munoz?
He is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to. I never feel rushed when I have to go see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Munoz frequently treats the following conditions: Abdominal Pain, Acne, and Acute Bronchitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Munoz's office is located at 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 900, Chicago, IL 60611. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Munoz is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Munoz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gilberto Munoz, MD is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago and AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago.
Dr. Munoz has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.1/5 for Dr. Gilberto Munoz, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
Northwestern Medicine Travel Medicine and Corporate Health Streeterville676 N Saint Clair St Ste 900, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 926-8282
Munoz MD & Cvengros MD, SC
Stone Medical Professional Building2800 N Sheridan Rd Ste G2, Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 755-2600