Dr. Gilberto Carrero, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Carrero completed a residency at U Miss Med Ctr. He currently practices at Comprehensive Pain Specialists and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carrero is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- U Miss Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Hospital Puerto Rico Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mayaguez Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mayaguez Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carrero?
Up until now I only had wonderful Dr. Kroll perform my Radiofrequency Ablasions on mu back. He's the absolute best. But, Dr. Carraro is a close second. He was fast, painless and he joked with me during the procedure (when it was appropriate) I miss them both terribly and am trying to find them. This other place I now go to is just interested in money. Was to have had my first abrasion with Dr. Prietro and when I arrived I was told to give them 876.00 which is 20% of what they don't get from Insurance!!! Now they did this to all the patients that came in. They never sent out any notices before the new year, nothing. I had just paid for my sister's cremation and had no money for that. I was pissed and I gave Dr. Prietro a mouthful; most of which ended in reminding him he took an oath which the first line states "DO NO HARM" All he did the whole time was apologize. I told him stop with the I'm sorry's and get his head straight!! Needless to say, I will look for better office
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center