Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (573) 283-3198, and for other questions, call (573) 331-3333.
Dr. Gilbert Kukielka, MD
New Patient(314) 202-5674
Dr. Gilbert Kukielka, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dr. Kukielka completed a residency at 1990 - Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, TX|1987 - University of Costa Rica, San Pedro, Costa Rica. He currently practices at Cape Cardiology Group and is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kukielka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cape Cardiology Group
Cape Cardiology Group211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 15, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703 Call
- 2000 - Christ Hospital-Lindner Center For Clinical Cardiovascular Research, Cincinnati, OH|1999 - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Baltimore, MD, Fellowship Hospital
- 1990 - Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, TX|1987 - University of Costa Rica, San Pedro, Costa Rica, Residency Hospital
- 1983 - University Of Costa Rica Medical School, San Pedro, Costa Rica, Medical School
- U Costa Rica, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kukielka?
I absolutely adore this man Dr. K he took very good care of me
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gilbert Kukielka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kukielka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kukielka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kukielka frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kukielka's office is located at 211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 15, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kukielka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.