Dr. Masterson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gilbert Masterson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Masterson completed a residency at Mass Mental Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Greater Akron Psychiatry and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Masterson is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- UCLA Neuropsyc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Lukes/Denver Genl, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greater Akron Psychiatry
Akron General Medical Center1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307 Existing Patients: (330) 344-6525
Pine Rest Christian Mental Hlth
Pine Rest Hospital Based Services - Aspen Unit300 68th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 Existing Patients: (616) 455-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Masterson?
Excellent Dr. Thorough, pleasant and very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Masterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Masterson frequently treats Anxiety, ADHD and-or ADD, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Masterson's office is located at 1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center