Dr. Gigi Nickas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nickas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gigi Nickas, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Nickas completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. She currently practices at San Luis Hospitalists and is affiliated with French Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Nickas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Luis Hospitalists
San Luis Hospitalists1023 Nipomo St Ste 110, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Existing Patients: (805) 439-2998
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nickas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nickas frequently treats Dehydration, Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and Sepsis.
Dr. Nickas' office is located at 1023 Nipomo St Ste 110, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nickas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nickas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center