Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Gideon Schneck, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Schneck completed a residency at Northwestern Med Sch. He currently practices at Gideon L. Schneck MD PC and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schneck is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Ill-Michael Reese Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Malden Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schneck?
Dr. Gideon Schneck successfully worked my surgical needs from beginning to end, and I have beautiful results from his hard work and skilled hands. He is understanding, his office is accommodating, and I am most thankful to Dr. Schneck. Melanie E., Ridge, NY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schneck has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Schneck frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Ectropion of Eyelid, and Stye.
Dr. Schneck's office is located at 2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 17b, Stony Brook, NY 11790. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital