Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Corrado completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Sports Medicine Division and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corrado is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Boston Children's Hospital, Sports Medicine Division
Sports Concussion Clinic319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-3501
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Chicago Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- North Carolina State University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corrado?
Dr. Corrado treated our daughter when she was 9 and 11 when she was dealing with gymnastics injuries. His treatment of her was outstanding but equally good was his bedside manner which made a nervous girl and her parents have enormous confidence in him (that was rightly placed).
- Boston Children's Hospital