Dr. Gian Steinhauser, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Steinhauser completed a residency at Roxborough Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Caring Foot and Ankle Specialists PLLC, Houston, TX and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Caring Foot and Ankle Specialists PLLC, Houston, TX
Caring Foot and Ankle Specialists11515 Chimney Rock Rd, Houston, TX 77035 (713) 728-3117
French, German, English
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Roxborough Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinhauser?
I had do much fear to have my 4 ingrown toenails to be treated. I waited to long and even had an infection. Dr. G. Steinhauser treated them and I had no problems since then . A total success. My most fear was that my toes are going to look crippled. No reason for that either. All looks fine and I can where fancy sandals. So happy ?? Unfortunately I went online and read about what all can go wrong. So I was scared . But no reason for it. He did a fantastic job.
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital- First Colony