Dr. Giampaolo Talamo, MD is a oncology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Talamo completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr. He currently practices at Penn State Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talamo is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Penn State Cancer Institute
Penn State Cancer Institute400 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 (800) 243-1455
Spanish, French, Italian, English
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U Perugia, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Fac Med U Perugia, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talamo?
My husband , was a patient of Dr. Talamo's from Sept- Dec 2018. He was recommended for a second opinion we wanted for my husband's Multiple Myeloma. Dr. Talamo was caring, thorough, encouraging, and gave us the options we needed, and answers we needed. I would highly recommend him.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center