Dr. Giampaolo Talamo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talamo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Giampaolo Talamo, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Talamo completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins University and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talamo is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U Perugia, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Fac Med U Perugia, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Johns Hopkins University5255 Loughboro Rd Nw Fl 1, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 660-6500
Hillman Cancer Center
Carlisle Regional Cancer Center25 Sprint Dr, Carlisle, PA 17015 Existing Patients: (717) 960-3750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talamo?
My husband , was a patient of Dr. Talamo's from Sept- Dec 2018. He was recommended for a second opinion we wanted for my husband's Multiple Myeloma. Dr. Talamo was caring, thorough, encouraging, and gave us the options we needed, and answers we needed. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talamo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talamo frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Talamo's office is located at 5255 Loughboro Rd Nw Fl 1, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talamo speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Talamo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center