Dr. Ghulam Abbas, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Abbas completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Chief Division of Thoracic Surgery WVU Health System and is affiliated with WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abbas is board certified in General Surgery.
Chief Division of Thoracic Surgery WVU Health System
Chief Division of Thoracic Surgery WVU Health System1 Med Ctr Dr, Morgantown, WV 26505 (304) 598-6091
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Medical School
- Masters In Health Care Management From Harvard School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2013
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Rush Presby Saint Lukes Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbas?
We were referred to Dr Abbas with a diagnosis of esophageal cancer. Our experience with this fine surgeon has been impressive. He was able to do the robotic ( minimally invasive) procedure. We have had a very good experience with this Dr. Highly recommend this compassionate, caring, and finely skilled surgeon.
- WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital